Monday 22 September 2014

Production Log #5 - Uploading the Video onto YouTube

When I created a video by using 'CamStudio' and then used 'Adobe Premiere Pro CC' to edit it so it looks professional when people watch it. I wanted to upload the video onto YouTube because then it would give me the highest quality which is 1080p and also it will be easier for people to watch it as everyone use YouTube to watch a clip.

I started up by going on YouTube.













YouTube suggested me to sign in if I wanted to upload a video into my channel. So, I signed in and then clicked 'Upload'. This enabled me to upload any videos that are in my desktop onto YouTube.









YouTube told me to select files to upload or to drag and drop video files. So, I clicked the upload button that's in red as it will be easier for me to find the video.













When clicking the upload button, I selected the video I wanted to upload onto YouTube.












After selecting the video, I clicked 'Open'.








By clicking 'Open', it immediately started the uploading process. As you can see in the picture below, I have circled to show that it is uploading onto YouTube.














When the uploading process was completed, I clicked 'Publish' as this will let the public watch my video.


No comments:

Post a Comment