Monday 22 September 2014

Production Log #4 - Using Adobe Premiere To Render The Video

After recording the video of how the school magazine is designed, I wanted to edit the video so that I can add a song in the background as this will not bore the people who watch it and also, cut the bits where it's irrelevant to what I was doing.

To edit the video, I opened up 'Adobe Premiere Pro CS6'. 


Once 'Adobe Premiere Pro CS6' opened, I clicked on 'New Project'. This will make a new layer where I can cut and edit the bits I don't want people to see when they watch the video on YouTube.


I wanted to import the video I recorded into Premiere Pro CC. So, I clicked 'File' and then clicked 'Import' where this will let all the files appear and choose which one to import.


When I was satisfied with the selection by selecting 'School Magazine Video', I clicked 'Open' and it extracted the video into 'Premiere Pro CS6'.


Even though, the video was on the layer, I had to drag the clip onto the editing track where I'll be able to make changes such as: cutting sections of the video, creating an introduction video at the start, add musics in the background and lots more.




No comments:

Post a Comment