Saturday 20 September 2014

Production Log #3 - Creating A Video Using CamStudio

To create a video to show how I designed the School Magazine, I had to use 'CamStudio' which is a software that records everything that's on the screen.




















To make the software record the screen, I clicked on the red circle and it began to record what I was doing which in this case, showing how I designed the School Magazine.




















When I was finished with recording, I then clicked on the blue square which is the pause button and it asked me where I wanted it save it, so I selected 'Desktop' and clicked 'Save'.














Once I clicked 'Save', this video properties window popped up. I didn't make any changes because it seemed fine to me so I pressed 'OK'.




















By clicking 'OK', it saved the video on my desktop as a window player file.











No comments:

Post a Comment