Wednesday 7 January 2015

Production Log #20 - Music Magazine

In my single Media lesson, I continued with the front cover. I made few changes such as: changing the font colours to white and adding a black outline to make it stand out because black looked plain. I also changed the text, ‘Janakan’ from blue to white to have a combination between the front magazine cover and the rest of the magazine. The background for ‘@RaynersMagazine’ was blue and it did not suit my magazine theme colour which are white, black and red so, I changed it to black. I wanted the front magazine cover to stick with 3 colours I also changed the background for ‘£1.50’. To have a lot of space for my main image, I had to move the official ‘Rayners Magazine’ logo at the top left-hand side and moved the magazine’s website to the side in black bold font.

The progress of my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment