Wednesday 7 January 2015

Production Log #18 - Music Magazine

As I didn’t have Adobe InDesign at home, I had to use Adobe Photoshop CS6 in order to do my Music Magazine front cover. I started the front cover by coming up with an idea on how to impress the readers and decided to use a bright red rectangle and write ‘Rayners Magazine’ on top of it. I also mentioned the Twitter username and the Music Magazine price. Alternatively, I added the top UK artists on the left-hand right in black and capital letters. Next to the UK artists, I added the name of the artist who is going to be featuring as the front cover. The frame is added to give a unique feeling to the readers and also added a small message at the top to let the readers know about the latest albums to discover.

The progress of my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment