Monday 26 January 2015

Equipment




I will also use Power Point, Word Documents and Prezi's a lot while planning my magazine and I will be using Slideshare a lot too, while embeding documents rom my computer files. Just because I have used these programs before, it made it easier for me to get the tasks done quickly and effectively, instead of wasting the time in trying to find out how to use different tools.



Camera and Lighting:

Photoshoot Lights
For the images for my music magazine, I took my model, Thivyan Kowridas to the media classroom where I can have the photoshoot taken. I used a white screen as this will fully make the model stand out more and will highlight all the colours he is wearing.

I used a Canon 550D SLR for my photoshoot as it captures high-definition and qualified pictures with no blurriness on the face. I wanted the images to be sharp as the magazine will simply not look as professional if the images are not clear enough. I have used a white screen which is very effective because it is clean and simple and just brings all the audiences', audience towards the article who is featured on the front cover of the music magazine. The white screen can be an advantage when it comes to editing as it will be easy to crop out the background when using the pen tool in Adobe Photoshop. The lights enabled me to change the way my images appeared and allowed me to create the best possible image by lightening the face as the audiences will mainly focus on it whenever they see a music magazine. By combining the lights, white screen and the SLR allowed me to create a high-definition image which can make my magazine look professional.

Computer Software:

I am currently using Adobe InDesign to make my music magazine, instead of using Adobe Photoshop as InDesign is a much more accurate and professional editing software twhen it comes to creating a qualified magazine. InDesign enables me to view the document as a magazine and can also use various of different tools such as the master page which quickly and effectively add the same text to all the pages. This is an advatnage because I don't have to spend a lot of time in putting the same thing in every single pages. This makes adding page numbers,websites and social networking links a lot more easier as it prompts to audience to use these links as they will be in every page.

Adobe Photoshop.
Microsoft PowerPoint.
Microsoft Word.


Adobe InDesign.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment