Monday 26 January 2015

Colour Ideas

 
I have made various of colour schemes to use during my magazine. My favourite colours are the strong red (1st one) in the 4th field and the white (1st one) in the 1st field. I personally think that I like these two colours as they are extremely eye catching and also stands out. These colours relates to my music genre which is Hip-Hop/Rap. The colour white is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity and cleanliness. As opposed to black, white usually has a positive connotation. Hip-Hop/Rap is about having light and goodness and being the best of the best so it links in well with a white colour. Dark red is associated with willpower, rage, anger, leadership, courage, longing, malice and wrath. I think it is very important that I use one more colour which can be black for my magazine because if not, I will have the risk of making the magazine 'Over The Top'. I do like the idea of having the text in white as it ties in nicely with the cover page and makes the headings stand out when the readers read the music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment