Wednesday 15 October 2014

Representation of the Hip-Hop/Rap



This is my research on the representation of the Hip-Hop/Rap music genre. I have covered the most of the well-known celebrities associated with the music genre. I also, looked at the music festival, 'Wireless Festival' and mentioned what particular genre they play at the festival. I spoke about the fashions of the Hip-Hop/Rap artists and used images of artists with their outfits to show what kind of outfits they wear and also what kind of jewellery they wear (gold or silver). By doing this research, it will boost my ideas on what to put in my future music magazine and as I would now what to include such as the outfits the Hip-Hop/Rap artists wear and the latest albums/singles releases for music festivals in order to update the audiences/fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment