Tuesday 14 October 2014

Production Log #9 - Music Article Research

In my Media Studies lesson, I completed the article analysis task which was given by my teacher in class. I did it with full explanation which are similar to my front cover and contents page analysis. I wanted to add as much details as possible to know how magazines attract their target audiences by researching. I chose three music articles from the internet and placed them in a PowerPoint so it looks presentable to others. The reason why I was given this task, is because then I can use these analysed work to help me think ahead about how to make my magazine as successful as the company's magazine and also, what features I would need in a magazine as well as how I want the whole magazine to be represented. In my next lesson, I am going to start using Prezi where I will be making a Code and Convention slide which can also help me in further if I want to create a magazine and think about how I can represent it well to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment