Tuesday 14 October 2014

Production Log #10 - Codes and Conventions

During my lesson, I created a 'Prezi' on the Codes and Conventions for a magazine. By using Prezi, I covered a lot of things about the Codes and Convention of the Magazines, the front covers, the contents pages, double page spreads and also a conclusion to sum up everything in one slide. For this task, I used the a website called 'Prezi' and as it was a first time experience, I found it kind of difficult to use it but later on, I got in touch with the website and got used to it as I knew what I was doing.

By completing this task, it helped me to understand the Codes and Conventions of the magazines and also, it will be easier for me to design a magazine in the future with these ideas on my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment