Sunday 12 October 2014

Production Log #8 - Contents Page Research

In this Media Studies lesson, I analysed 3 contents page by using PowerPoint. I ensured that I completed this task in full details with backed up evidence. I am aware that this will help me in the future if I wanted to design a contents page for the school. By doing this task, it gave me inspirations as to what I want my contents page cover to look like in the end by thinking about the layout, color scheme, title and also the house style. The contents page which I really enjoyed working on was the Vibe's magazine with a female artist doing the V letter with her legs which looked unique and professional. If I had to design a contents page, I will definitely design it similar to the Vibe's magazine as they laid everything out perfectly with the right color scheme and also the right main image to attract their target audience.In my next lesson, I will start analyzing the double page article spread based in music artists for the magazines and I will also make sure that I analyse it in full details by giving evidences to back up my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment