Thursday 27 November 2014

Production Log #13 - Music Magazine

Today, I started the magazine layout by using three colours: Black, Red, Yellow and Turquoise but, it did not look good. So, I changed the layout again and made it look sharp by using Dark Red, Black, White and Dark Blue. After the changes, the magazine layout looked standard and I also used shadows on the main images to symbolize that those images are really important in the magazine contents page.

Next time, I am going to place the images of well-known artists on my magazine cotnents page so that I know how I want my photos to come out when it is my turn to take photos. I am going to think very carefully and decide how the images should come out by using existing photos from artists and I am also going to fill the band indexes with artists' name, a short description of the article and the page number next to it to let the audience know what page the article is in so they can find out more when they are on the page.

The progress of the music magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment